We, Filter-On India Private Ltd., have embarked our presence in this competitive market as a prominent manufacturer and supplier. We deal in quality range of products like Intake Air Filtration, Welding Fume Extraction, Kitchen Exhaust Filtration, Solder Fume Extractor Systems, Oil Mist Collector Systems, etc. The range is developed to eliminate indoor pollutants such as mist, dust, smoke, fumes and microbes. We make use of high grade raw material and advanced technology in making of the range. The products are appreciated all over the country for its rugged construction, easy and fast operations.
The finished gamut is checked for quality by team of quality inspectors ensuring delivery of only optimum quality products. We give shape to our range in well developed infrastructure, which is equipped with cutting edge technology and modern machines. The unit is handled by team of professionals who are working in this domain for many years. Owing to their hard work and dedication towards work, we have etched great height of success in this competitive market. Besides this, we follow ethical and transparent business policies that assist us in winning the trust and confidence of numerous clients residing in India and abroad.
History of our Company
- 1983: Started as a partnership firm
- 1986: Rewarded with Best Small Scale Industry Award from Maharashtra Govt.
- 1989: Converted into Pvt. Ltd. Company
- 1993: The founder, Mr. V. D. Ghorpade was awarded with Udyog Excellence Award
- 1994: Executed one of the most prestigious project at ISRO, Shriharikota for implementation of Electrostatic
- 1995: Executed one of the biggest order of Electrostatic Air filtration system for Madura Coats Ltd. for Intake
- 1996: Shifted the manufacturing base to Pune
- 2000: Executed first direct export order from Dubai for Oil mist & smoke collector units
- 2002: Starred indirect export to China for 48000 CMH Electrostatic Air Filtration system
- 2006: Implemented quality management system and accredited with ISO9001:2008 certification from TUV South Asia